Lexington Communication’s experienced Intelex team deliver a range of political research and tracking services to help clients understand the public policy and media context in which their businesses operate.
We focus on adding value through analysis and insight rather than just the provision of raw information. A strategic approach to political intelligence also enables clients plan for proactive or reactive communications activity.
Delivering political information and analysis
Sources of political information and analysis are proliferating and the information cycle is moving increasingly quickly. Our in-house service, Intelex, delivers political intelligence across a range of policy areas.
The team track activity in Westminster and Whitehall, the wider policy arena and scrutinise political issues in the traditional and social media. We use our understanding of the political environment and specific policy issues to provide tailored analysis of political developments.
- Always add value and insight
- Focus on the issues that count
- Prevent you being overwhelmed by information
- Deliver information a format to suit your business
- Facilitate straightforward internal distribution
- Act as an early warning signal for key issues
Our research services include Select Committee tracking, Bill tracking and social media audits.
Political research projects
Our team is skilled in providing research to underpin communications activity and has experience in undertaking political research projects including:
- Bespoke research reports tailored for political audiences
- Political scoping research of political developments in a specific policy area
- In depth political profiles
- Political, media and stakeholder audits and mapping
If you would like to speak to us about our political intelligence services, please contact Ella Uziell-Hamilton at Intelex.
- Government & Public Affairs
- Media Relations
- Issues & Crisis Management
- Healthcare Communications
- Property & Planning
- Political Intelligence
- Opinion Research
- Stakeholder Events
Get in Contact
If you have any questions or if you would like any further information about Lexington Communications, please do not hesitate to get in touch either by telephone or email.
Tel: 020 7025 2321