Property & Planning
Lexington helps businesses working in property and infrastructure to win planning consent and secure supportive local plan policies. Those in the sector know that identifying, establishing and demonstrating local support has always been important.
We also advise some of the biggest companies in the sector on influencing national government policy and the political decisions which affect their business strategy, bottom line, and the progress of major projects.
Our specialist planning and property team draws on first-hand experience of the decision making process in local government, Westminster and Whitehall. We also bring wide-ranging experience of direct engagement with residents, businesses and other stakeholders in support of our clients’ objectives.
Through our twin focus on politicians and communities we have successfully delivered major developments in all sectors from infrastructure and energy through to housing, waste, retail and commercial.
This track record of success includes some of the most controversial projects and promoting the case for business investment by:
- Working on the ground to consult effectively with communities and stakeholders through mechanisms such as workshops, public exhibitions, stakeholder forums and community steering groups;
- Identifying and mobilising supporters;
- Managing campaigns to secure local and national political support for developments, local plan proposals and major policy initiatives;
- Managing high-profile media issues and supporting spokespeople;
- Conducting opinion research to better understand public and political opinion of clients’ proposals and company profiles.
- Government & Public Affairs
- Media Relations
- Issues & Crisis Management
- Healthcare Communications
- Property & Planning
- Political Intelligence
- Opinion Research
- Stakeholder Events
Get in Contact
If you have any questions or if you would like any further information about Lexington Communications, please do not hesitate to get in touch either by telephone or email.
Tel: 020 7025 2338