Lexington specialises in organising and delivering events which draw on our expert knowledge of political, public policy and business issues.
Our ability to deliver high quality events that are integrated into wider communications activity has enabled our clients to increase their profile and raise awareness of their key public policy issues with key media, business and political audiences.
We work closely with our clients to manage events from their first conception through to final delivery including:
- Advising on the appropriate theme and format to support wider communications activity
- Managing all logistical elements including venue hire, catering and photography
- Drawing up a targeted guest list
- Approaching and briefing chairs, speakers and panellists
- Promotional support including event website creation and liaison with appropriate media outlets
- Advice and implementation of blogging and live tweeting during events
- Distributing invites and managing attendee list
- Managing follow up to all attendees and participants to ensure maximum impact with key audiences
Lexington recently organised the Creative Coalition International Conference.
TUC General Secretary Brendan Barber addresses the Creative Coalition Campaign’s international conference on creative growth. The conference was also addressed by Shadow Culture Secretary Harriet Harman, Spanish Culture Minister Fernando Benzo Sainz and David Carson of the US Copyright Office.
- Government & Public Affairs
- Media Relations
- Issues & Crisis Management
- Healthcare Communications
- Property & Planning
- Political Intelligence
- Opinion Research
- Stakeholder Events
- Services for Charities
- Education & Skills
Get in Contact
If you have any questions or if you would like any further information about Lexington Communications, please do not hesitate to get in touch either by telephone or email.
Tel: 020 7025 2300